Cape Town – Silvertree Internet Holdings builds and invests in tech businesses targeting South African and African consumers, with a growing portfolio of high-growth online companies. We focus on rapid, disciplined and number-driven execution, with a strong operational focus, implementing global-proven business models that take advantage of technology. Our teams cover all aspects of business, including operations, marketing, finance, data and software. The quality of our talent and teams is the most important driver of our long-term success.
We are recruiting for an extremely structured and detail-focused Executive Assistant to provide mission-critical administrative support across multiple projects, to the small Silvertree Internet Holdings team. This role will be Cape Town based and offers the incumbent the opportunity to join a vibrant Silicon Valley style business, working with a young, non-hierarchical and fast-moving team.
About the Role
This role will assist our executive team with a range of tasks which may include:
- Provide general administrative assistance to the management team;
- Manage administration and record keeping projects, such as shareholder communications, and legal document signing and filing;
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems for key documents across the Silvertree portfolio;
- Schedule appointments and maintain diary/ies of executive management, including transport and catering;
- Update and manage contact lists;
- Manage voice mail, taking detailed messages and interfacing with external and internal clients and other stakeholders appropriately;
- Collate and prepare invoice payments;
- Prepare presentations and correspondence using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Provide assistance and cover to the reception desk, from time to time; and
- Assist with the co-ordination and management of ad hoc projects and events.
Key qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12/ Senior Certificate
- Tertiary qualification beneficial
- Three+ years’ experience in a similar role in a document-driven organization (legal clerk, financial/audit assistant, senior executive EA, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Strong administrative ability, i.e., very methodical and detail orientated
- Salary will be market-related and will depend on the candidate’s profile
Please send CVs + brief intro to [email protected]