We’re continuously looking for top-tier people wanting to take the leap to CEO of a tech startup (though you don’t need tech experience):
- two paths: start a new company, or take over one with ~40 people — role to be mutually determined
- super entrepreneurial but with support, funding, etc
- large equity component
- ideally Cape Town-based but Johannesburg an option
- you need TOP-TIER experience, e.g., management consultancy or similar AND experience managing teams.
This is the closest you can get to Silicon Valley in this part of the world!
- experience and ability to recruit and manage people of a variety of profiles
- data-driven, with strong experience in using numbers to drive strategy
- hungry to make an impact and achieve something incredible, and to get hands-on to solve problems
- 4+ years at McKinsey/BCG/Bain etc
- young fast-rising exec in strong brand-focused company, e.g., FMCG, services, retail, etc
- CEO of 10+ person fast-growing company
- past entrepreneur of successful and relevant company
If you have a GREAT CV, send to [email protected], along with brief summary of why you think you’re ideal for this sort of role.